Personal Goals, and How to Achieve them

Image result for goals quotes

As a 20 year old, I have not particularly had a very interesting life. I left sixth form with no qualifications and started working for a company in the Admin department when I was 17, where I started as an Office Junior and ended as a Team Leader. This was an amazing job that I personally loved most of the time, but I was never fully satisfied.
More recently I moved to Leicestershire and started a job as a Container Scheduler, which is a good job. I'm learning a lot about how to use Microsoft, but also how to organise and plan things a lot better. However, again, I don't feel satisfied that I have yet found something I want to do forever. 

Obviously, I'm only 20 so my entire working career is ahead of me still, and I might change my mind on what I want to do with my life. That being said, I think that the general idea of it will still stand throughout my life. 
That is that I want to be my own boss, and make my own decisions. Currently, with my boyfriend, I am planning a business based on reselling. I think that there are a lot of good points with being your own boss and having your own business, but it is a lot of risk. Plus with the area that we're going to be going down, we will still have to work full time at the same time to make sure we're able to live. 

For me, I think that working for my own business from home is the best solution for me to live my life the way I want to. It means I can make all the decisions with my partner regarding the business, I have control over my own hours, I can spend a bit more time on my online goals (which I will get into in another post), and I can genuinely enjoy my job. 

At the moment we're living with my parents to save some money, which we're going to use to buy a house, buy assets for the new business, and have a bit left over for "emergency funds" and holidays. We're going to be doing a few bits towards our business before we fully set it up, just to test the water and make sure we have enough information to know exactly what we're going to have to do. 

So the title says "personal goals and how to achieve them"- basically the answer is to just do it. Work towards it a bit a time and eventually, hopefully, it will happen. Whether it's setting up a business or losing weight, JUST DO IT!! 

Comments

Popular Posts