#MonthlyGoals-February



I have a planner where I plan everything I need to do in a day/week/month, but I also write down my goals. I set goals at the beginning of the month that I want to achieve, and I also set longer term goals, like yearly or five years time etc.

I thought I would do a small series where every month, at the beginning of the month, I will let you know what my monthly goals are- then at the end of the month, I will let you know how I got on. I think this will be very beneficial for me as if it's something I've put out there to whoever may fancy a read I think I will be more likely to actually achieve the goals.

So my February Goals are:


  • Get my hair coloured and cut (it sounds silly, but I am always petrified of getting my hair done) 
  • Get all the money together for Holiday (Paying off next month! Woohoo!)
  • Get my blog to where I'd like it to be- i.e. regular posting and writing style. (you will easily be able to tell how I'm doing with that one) 
  • Get my eyebrows done (They're hideous at the moment but I put it off because it hurts!!) 
  • Lose 2lbs a week (At this point I'm well on the way towards that! Whoop Whoop!) 
  • Learn some new skills (I've already done this but I am listing it anyway! #MicrosoftExcelSkills) 
  • Improve my sewing/crafting skills (I love crafting and have recently got back into doing cross stitch, but I'm quite bad at it at the moment!!) 
  • Don't worry. :) 

 I had more goals than this before starting this blog post but realised as I was going through that I had either done them or it wouldn't be financially possible to do them this month. 


Let me know if you have any February goals in the comments or link me to your blogs. Let me know if you have the same hair cut fear as me so that I feel a little bit less weird!

Comments

  1. Just to confirm, I didn't manage a few of my goals because I'm rubbish. I've barely blogged, still haven't had my hair done, or had my eyebrows done. I have done half of the goals though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts