Getting to know Me!


I've had a few blogs in the past that I've ended up deleting for some reason or other. My last blog was going okay and I was updating regularly, but it was on Wordpress that was way too complicated for me to use! In general I'm good at using computers and online sites, but I did not get Wordpress at all! So I decided I would start fresh with this blog.

Now before I get into telling you a bit about myself, I will let you know what sort of blog this is going to be. To be honest there isn't really going to be a specific kind of post on here- maybe I'd call it a "lifestyle blog". I'll be posting Make up looks, reviews, recipe's all the way to interview tips and finance posts. It will be a mixture of things I like to look back on, things I have learnt that might be helpful for you and just things that I feel like writing about.

So now we get to the "good bit". About me. So I do have an about me page which I will be putting most information on, just so that there is somewhere for people to click as soon as they find me, and somewhere I can update a few times a year with any new things about me. I am going to list below 10 things about me that I really want to try and get across in this blog.

  1. I am in love with cute, vintage things. Clothes, shoes, home decor, music, movies. I just love it, but I'm not able to buy much of it at the moment, as I'm living at home. 
  2. I am obsessed with YouTube! In fact, the reason I know about blogging is because of YouTube. I will be doing posts in the future about favourite Youtubers etc, and I'm even contemplating starting a YouTube channel. 
  3. I have just started entering competitions online to try to win the things I like, rather than buy them. I only started doing this about a week ago, but I'm really enjoying the process of entering the competitions, and I hope to win a couple soon. If I start winning, I will probably do some blog posts on it and talk about it a bit more. 
  4. I have a lot of different styles. For the most part I dress for comfort and the weather, but really I would love to just wear pink dresses and skirts all the time. Another big part of my style is just more like office-wear as I do work in an office, and I can't afford to have too many clothes just yet, so I have to wear some things I would wear to work, outside of work. 
  5. I am an advocate for just being nice. No bullying, no racism, equality, trying to always see the best in people. This sort of thing will definitely be written about in the near future. 
  6. I don't have that much money to just spend randomly all the time, so I am very big on savings. This means always shopping in sales, selling old things online, doing DIYs and anything else I can think of just to save spending too much. 
  7. I am extremely grateful for the life I live. I'm loved, I'm in a good financial situation, I am spoiled rotten and generally live a good life. 
  8. I don't like a lot of foods. I'm a very picky eater, but the food I do like, I eat a lot of. Long story short, I'm on a diet. I think I'm going to be on a diet for a long time, but I will eventually talk about it on this blog when I feel a bit more comfortable with myself. 
  9. I love giving. Whether it's Christmas, someone's Birthday or I give to a charity. I love the feeling it gives me. The happiness in someone's eyes when I give them a present they love or they find really funny, or if I give a homeless person a burger and they're so grateful. 
  10. I want to be happy, and I want to make sure everyone else is happy. Everyone deserves to be happy, and if you're not happy I will try to help. 

So these are just a few things and some I won't be putting in my About Me, but I hope it give you an insight in what to expect from this blog. There are definitely a few things about my life that I won't talk about on here just yet, but eventually I want to pretty much be an open book.

I love social media, so all of my links are always going to be either at the side of the page, or if for some reason they're not there or not working, I will have them in my About and Contact Me pages. 

Thank you so much for reading this blog post, and let me know if there is anything in particular you want me to do a blog post about. If I don't know much about a topic, I will definitely at least try to point you in the right direction. 

Comments

Popular Posts