MY Top 5 Favourite Girly Youtubers

   
Image result for gabi demartino
Image result for jbunzie
Image result for sweetemelynes vintage


















My favourite YouTube videos to watch at the moment are girly or vintage vlogs. The issue with this is that I find it very difficult to find new Youtubers to watch that are in this genre. I thought I would list my Top 5 girly Youtubers for you, in case you're having the same struggles!
Image result for freddy my love
    Image result for camryn sullivan
  1. Gabriella Demartino- FancyVlogsByGab --- Gabi is definitely my favourite Youtuber at the moment. She shares a lot of the same interests as I do. She's girly, vintage and I feel she is very real. She doesn't seem to lie on her channel- she is just herself. 
  2. Sweet Emelyne's--- I found Emelyne through Gabi, and started watching her videos. She does a lot of different types of videos, but they are all very girly. She does vintage videos, vlogs, and cupcake videos. She is definitely my favourite Cupcake channel! 
  3. Freddy My Love--- Freddy is very girly, but also quite grown up about it. I would say all her videos are very girly and she does a few videos with her little sister, who is super cute. I also enjoy that she is very relatable and someone younger girls can look up to. 
  4. Jbunzie--- Love love love these videos. They're pretty much all make up related, as her channel is about her "transformations". So basically she puts makeup and outfits on so that she looks like a certain celebrity or character. I think it's really interesting and you can also learn a lot about how to apply your make up to "fix" certain things. For example I now contour differently to give myself a sharper jawline, where as I never used to contour my jawline. 
  5. Camryn Sullivan--- Camryn is my guilty pleasure. I think she is only about 15, so definitely don't watch her if you're more into mature people. I watch Camryn's video's mainly when I'm feeling a bit sad, because she's so upbeat and funny that it's hard not to feel at least a little bit happier. I found Camryn through Gabi too, as she was a fan and met her and now they're friends. 

I really like watching these girls videos, as I find I relate with them at some level. I think it's very important to just do you, and these girls are all advocate's for that too. 

Make sure you go and check their YouTube channels out, and let me know if there are any Girly Youtubers you recommend, and I will definitely look. OR if you have a YouTube channel, send me a link, and I will check your videos out too!! :) 



Comments

Popular Posts