Selling My Clothes


Cute Vintage Retro 1970s Spring Summer Beige Brown Cream Dress UK Size 12 14 16  


I don't know about you, but I always buy clothes, shoes and bags that I love, but end up never wearing or only wearing once. This would be okay, but as I share a small wardrobe and a chest of drawers with my boyfriend, there isn't much space for things I don't want.

I buy all sorts of clothes, including vintage ones. I've listed a couple of my vintage clothes on Etsy to sell, just because I know people who buy vintage look at Etsy. My favourite thing I have listed on there is a cute retro dress from the 70s- I love it but unfortunately it's a little bit long for me, and I currently have no sewing skills or access to a tailor! I've listed it for just £13.50 plus shipping, which I personally think is a bargain, but I am also open to offers.

I have a couple of other listings on my Etsy, but my shop has not had much attention. Let me know if you think I should put more of my vintage things on Etsy for sale- this includes stationary, homeware and jewellery.

I was also thinking about starting to sell some of my other clothes or bags etc online. This would be on an app like Depop, unless you have any other recommendations.

Let me know whether you think I should start selling more of my clothes, and I will do so. I will always make sure to only list items in a good condition, and usually something I have worn only once or twice. Make sure you check out my Etsy shop- VintageDreamsByGabby. If you have any other sites you recommend me sell my clothes on let me know, and I will keep you updated on selling my clothes


<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18472815/?claim=asd3fnejsh8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts