New House Decor Inspo



So as you may or may not know, I am currently living with my mum so we can save up to buy a house. We're a long way off yet, but one of my favourite things to do is look on Pinterest or Instagram for any inspiration for decor when I finally move out.

I thought I would give you a few little glimpses of what I like, and I will post a link to my Pinterest board for home decor. Make sure to check that out, and follow my Pinterest account for any more ideas.


Beautiful gallery wall of black and white photographs.: nice Round mirror, grey linen sofa, rope coil ottomans, plant etc. are commonly used ... by http://www.danazhome-decor.xyz/modern-home-design/round-mirror-grey-linen-sofa-rope-coil-ottomans-plant-etc-are-commonly-used/:

A new year is a great time to sort through all your junk, so we thought we would share these 15 minimalist tips to maximise your life.:

Bedroom inspiration for a great and pink Blush scheme with copper, textures and coloured cushion in grey, pink and pattern. Amazing artwork above the bed.:

6 Small Bedroom Hacks If Your Room Is The Size Of A Shoe Cupboard:

None of the photos used in this post are my own and were all found on Pinterest. Make sure to follow me on Pinterest for more looks at some home inspo. Let me know if you would like a few more posts on home decor that are a bit more "in-depth" like hauls, DIYs etc.

Comments

Popular Posts