Summer Holiday Preparation!

Image result for regnum caryaWith only 16 days left until I go on Holiday, we're just starting to prep everything we need to for our travels. I'm super excited for this holiday as it's an all inclusive, and the first all inclusive break my boyfriend has been on- he is in for a booze and food filled holiday he can't even imagine! 


So obviously we've been losing weight ready for the holiday for a few months and doing general exercise to tone up, but we have just joined the gym just for a bit more motivation and then we can also get advice from the trainers there as to what is best for toning up. We have been going there about 4 times a week for the past 3 weeks- Swimming twice and Gym twice. It's not going to make a major difference in terms of what we look like, but it will make us a bit more healthy and our skin will generally look better.

Speaking of skin looking better. I am cutting out chocolate and sweets, drinking a lot more water and making sure to eat a lot of fruit and veg. Just to clear up my skin a bit and hopefully, it will make my face less red!

Now onto the general to-do list for the next couple of weeks!

  • Buy Turkish Visa
  • Print off all paperwork and put it in my organiser 
  • Find my passport (!!!)  
  • Buy new clothes- just to confirm, I literally have no summer clothes! 
  • Buy suncream/lotion 
  • Buy aftersun 
  • Buy bug spray, travel pills, aeroplane socks (for my pulled muscle), and painkillers
  • Buy all travel make up WITH SPF (!!) 
  • Get eyebrows done
  • Get nails done
  • Get hair trimmed

Let me know if you have any recommendations for holiday makeup or any other products you think would help me out! 

I'm super excited for this holiday. I hope you're prepared for constant holiday posts for the next few weeks!I promise they will be more interesting soon! :)  


Comments

Popular Posts